Sunday, August 31, 2008

Quarter of my Spain blog





This i not even a quarter of my blog from Spain,my laptop broke when i reached 200 pics to go,
this part is just 3 days long,the rest was 9 days.I dont think the rest of the pictures will be blogged for ages now.


On the way to Barcelona!!!!
We went through about 5 tunnels in 1 minuite.
Yes !












First spot i skated, 3 huge marble ledges.

This was discusting.



I had to go all the way back to my hotel to change my shoes.
Veiw from the top of the hotlel , swimming pool and every thing on top.
We had loads of spanish beer,wine and pistachios, but it wasn't free , bastards!

This is on Tony Hawks Underground 1,where you ollie up building and do quad backflips of curbs.

I whent a boat trip with the family.
Day 2
We Walked around for ages,went up a huge cable lift to a old castle.
I skated this spot good but just too busy.












Tony Hawk spot again.
Shopping place.
Me with an ice cream and my bro.

In the background some one from Fully Flared fliped that huge blue thing. My camera blurs as soon as you press the button, arrgh.
Skated so lovely marble .
Day 3
The spanish people where re building this cathedral.
Barcelona from a cable car view .



Behind this sun block Antony Poppolardo ''pops' did a kickflip nose manny, the ledge what his fliped over is huge.

No one skate these,there was about 50 of them all in one street.
The best ledge in the world.
Jesus Fernandez did a nollie tre to fs nose grind on some benches around this area from Fully Flared.

possibly the best spot in the world!


This was a death spot,if you landed on the road you would be killed by the maniac drivers in Barca.

That spot again .

We went to some 3D cinema, im sick.I robbed this coffee bean from our hotel, it's now safe in my bedroom. back to England

Cya barcelona!.


My camera screen craked when i was at Syston skate park,even longer now without blogging!Fuck!

Peace.

No comments: